Alexander Zverev vs Denis Shapovalov Prediction & Betting Odds - Tennis Tips
October 30, 2019
Alexander Zverev had a straightforward win in his second round match with Fernando Verdasco, beating the Spaniard 6-1 6-3.
Shapovalov rallied from a first set loss to be the world ranked No. 11 Italian Fabio Fognini with a 3-6 6-3 6-3 in the second round.
These two players have faced each other on three previous occasions, with the 22 year-old German winning each match in straight sets.
In 2017 the world ranked No. 6 beat Shapovalov in the ATP Masters 1000 Canada semifinal 6-4 7-5 and a round-robin match in the Laver Cup in the Czech Republic, 7-6 7-6. Zverev had an even more convincing victory last year at the ATP Masters 1000 Madrid semi finals when he crushed Shapovalov 6-4 6-1.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Alexander Zverev to win at -227.27 (1.44) $200* Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at +175 (2.75) $200* Free Bet
- Alexander Zverev to win at -232.56 (1.43) $250 Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at +180 (2.80) $250 Free Bet
- Alexander Zverev to win at -227.27 (1.44) $250 Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at +175 (2.75) $250 Free Bet
- Alexander Zverev to win at -227.27 (1.44) $200 Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at +168 (2.68) $200 Free Bet
Alexander Zverev vs Denis Shapovalov Betting Lines & Pick
Although the 20 year-old Denis Shapovalov now has more big match experience since he last played Alexander Zverev, the German’s dominance in their meetings to date and the fact that the Canadian youngster has had a tougher run in the tournament and is also involved in the Men’s Doubles event, has to favour Zverev in terms of Paris Masters predictions here.
The Match Result betting sees the betting line on Zverev at -250 (1.40) with 888Sport, with Shapovalov on offer at betting odds of +200 (3.00) with bet365. The Set Betting market is where we go for the tip though, with a 2-1 win for Zverev available at +300 (4.00) at bet365.