Amanda Nunes vs Germaine de Randamie Predictions & Betting Odds - UFC Picks
December 12, 2019
Amanda “The Lioness” Nunes (18-4-0) puts her Women’s Bantamweight belt on the line against Germaine “The Iron Lady” de Randamie (9-3-0) at UFC245 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday evening.
These two have faced each other once previously, when Nunes won via TKO at 3:56 mark of the first round six years ago. De Randamie hasn’t lost a fight since then and will be looking to avenge that defeat here.
Amanda Nunes – Recent Form
The 31 year-old Brazilian Nunes last fought in July, when she successfully defended her bantamweight title against Holly Holm with a TKO after 4:10 of the first round.
Nunes last lost a fight back in 2014, when she was knocked out by Cat Zingano. Since then she has won nine straight fights. She is also a two division champion, also holding the 145-pound featherweight title. The fight against De Randamie will be her fifth title defence in the 135-pound weight class.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Amanda Nunes to win at -322 (1.31) $200 Free Bet
- Germaine de Randamie to win at +235 (3.35) $200 Free Bet
- Amanda Nunes to win at -312 (1.32) $50 Free Bet
- Germaine de Randamie to win at +250 (3.50) $50 Free Bet
- Amanda Nunes to win at -333 (1.30) $200 Free Bet
- Germaine de Randamie to win at +250 (3.50) $200 Free Bet
- Amanda Nunes to win at -303 (1.33) $250 Free Bet
- Germaine de Randamie to win at +149 (3.49) $250 Free Bet
Germaine de Randamie – Recent Form
The 35 year-old Dutch challenger is on a five-fight winning streak herself, having defeated Aspen Ladd by a TKO in July in a bout that lasted just 16 seconds.
Nunes vs de Randamie Betting Lines & Pick
With regards to Nunes v de Randamie predictions coming into this fight, De Randamie does hold a three inch height advantage and three-and-a-half inches extra reach, but Nunes is a powerful striker and also has excellent grappling to fall back on if required. On that basis, Nunes is the tip here.
UFC Picks: Fight Result – Amanda Nunes to Win @ -275 (1.36) with bet365