Baltimore Ravens vs Tennessee Titans Predictions & Betting Odds – NFL Picks
January 10, 2020
Baltimore completed the regular season with the best record in the NFL of 14-2, so they now have home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs.
Over the course of the regular season…
Lamar Jackson threw 3,127 yards passing, 36 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.
The leading rusher was also Jackson, with 1,206 yards and 7 touchdowns.
Mark Andrews was the lead receiver for the Ravens with 852 yards and 10 TD’s.
Chuck Clark had 73 tackles.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Baltimore Ravens to win at -455 (1.22) $50 Free Bet
- Tennessee Titans to win at +335 (4.35) $50 Free Bet
- Baltimore Ravens to win at -417 (1.24) $200 Free Bet
- Tennessee Titans to win at +345 (4.45) $200 Free Bet
- Baltimore Ravens to win at -435 (1.23) $200* Free Bet
- Tennessee Titans to win at +325 (4.25) $200* Free Bet
- Baltimore Ravens to win at -455 (1.22) $250 Free Bet
- Tennessee Titans to win at +335 (4.35) $250 Free Bet
Tennessee secured their place here by eliminating the 2019 Super Bowl winners, the New England Patriots, 20-13 in their wildcard match-up.
The Titans win saw Derrick Henry rush for 182 yards and one touchdown., while Ryan Tannehill threw a touchdown pass to Anthony Firkser and an interception return for a touchdown by Logan Ryan.
Over the course of the regular NFL season…
- Tannehill threw 2,742 yards passing with 22 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.
- Henry led the rushing with 1,540 yards and 16 touchdowns.
- A. J. Brown was leading receiver with 1,051 yards and 8 touchdowns.
- Ryan led the Titans in tackles with 113.
Baltimore Ravens vs Tennessee Titans Betting Lines & Pick
Baltimore Ravens are predictably very strong favourites with the online bookmakers on their NFL betting lines at Money Line odds of -402 (1.25) with Sports Interaction, with Tennessee on offer at +340 (4.40) with 888Sport.
Our NFL playoff picks for this game have to favour the Ravens, who are simply the better team overall and also have the benefit of home-field advantage.
For our Ravens vs Titans pick though we prefer the Point Spread, where Baltimore -9.0 are -110 (1.91) with Sports Interaction.