Boston Bruins vs Montreal Canadiens Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL
February 12, 2020
The Bruins’ goal was scored by Brad Marchand, while Tuuka Rask stopped 17 shots while standing in for the injured Jaroslav Halak.
The Bruins average 3.30 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 2.39 (GA). David Pastrnak has 38 goals and 78 points for Boston, while Marchand has recorded 46 assists. They are 19-2-9 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Boston Bruins to win at -217 (1.46) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +175 (2.75) $250 Free Bet
- Boston Bruins to win at -208 (1.48) $200 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +175 (2.75) $200 Free Bet
- Boston Bruins to win at -213 (1.47) $200* Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +175 (2.75) $200* Free Bet
- Boston Bruins to win at -222 (1.45) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +180 (2.80) $250 Free Bet
The goals for the Habs came from Jake Evans and Brendan Gallagher, while Carey Price made 31 saves.
The Canadiens average 3.02 GPG, while also allowing 3.02 (GA). Tomas Tatar leads the way in goals, points and assists for Montreal, with 20, 52 and 32 respectively. They are 14-9-3 on the road.
Bruins vs Canadiens Betting Lines & Pick
The loss to the Red Wings notwithstanding, the Bruins have to be the pick in predictions for the win going into this game, particularly given their home-ice advantage and an extra day to prepare.
The ‘Total Goals’ betting market is the preference for our tip though, with Under 5.5 on offer at odds of +102 (2.02) with 888Sport.