Brazil vs Peru Prediction & Betting Odds - 2019 Copa America Final Preview
July 07, 2019
Peru overcame the 2-time defending champions Chile with 3-0, with first-half goals from Edison Flores and Yoshimar Yotun, along with a stoppage-time strike from Paolo Guerrero in the second semi-final. Prior to that Peru had also caused an upset in beating Uruguay on penalties after a goalless draw in the quarter-finals.
- Brazil to win -333.33 (1.30) $250 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win +410 (5.10) $250 Free Bet
- Peru to win +950 (10.50) $250 Free Bet
- Brazil to win -357.14 (1.28) $200* Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win +400 (5.00) $200* Free Bet
- Peru to win +1100 (12.00) $200* Free Bet
- Brazil to win -333.33 (1.30) $200 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win +384 (4.84) $200 Free Bet
- Peru to win +900 (10.00) $200 Free Bet
Brazil vs Peru Betting Lines & Predictions
All the pressure is on Brazil in this game, as they will be widely expected to lift the trophy in their own backyard. Peru are clear bookies underdogs, with a relatively inexperienced team who last reached the Copa America Final 44 years ago.
In the Match Result (90 minutes) betting lines, Brazil are available at odds of -300 (1.33) with bet365 Sportsbook, with the draw on offer at +425 (5.25) with Betway Sports and the line on Peru set at +1000 (11.00) with Betway.
Those Brazil Copa America odds are very short from a betting perspective for Brazil supporters so, given their air tight defence (they are yet to concede a goal in five games at these finals!), the ‘Win to Nil’ betting line could be the market to look to, with Brazil being set at -110 (1.90) with bet365 for them to win without conceding.
In the Correct Score market, a 2-0 win for Brazil can be backed at +450 (5.50) with bet365, while Philippe Coutinho is the selection in the Anytime Goalscorer betting market at +162 (2.62) over at Betway Sports.
Copa America Final Pick: Win to Nil (90 minutes) – Brazil @ -110 (1.90) with bet365