Brooklyn Nets vs Toronto Raptors Predictions & Betting Odds – NBA Preview
February 12, 2020
Spencer Dinwiddie scored 21 points for the Nets, including the go-ahead 21-footer with just 5.2 seconds left. There were 15 points from Joe Harris and Taurean Prince added 14.
The Nets average 110.7 Points per Game (PPG), while allowing 111.4 (PA). Dinwiddie is averaging 21.0 PPG, while DeAndre Jordan averages 9.9 Rebounds per Game (RPG). They are 15-12 on home-court.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Brooklyn Nets to win at +135 (2.35) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -161 (1.62) $250 Free Bet
- Brooklyn Nets to win at +145 (2.45) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -164 (1.61) $200 Free Bet
- Brooklyn Nets to win at +125 (2.25) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -147 (1.68) $200 Free Bet
- Brooklyn Nets to win at +120 (2.20) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -141 (1.71) $250 Free Bet
The Raptors had 34 points from Pascal Siakam, Kyle Lowry added 27 points and 11 assists, while OG Anunoby scored a career-high 25 points and matched his career best with 12 rebounds.
The Raptors average 113.4 PPG, while allowing 106.7 (PA). Siakam is averaging 23.7 PPG, while Serge Ibaka is averaging 8.0 RPG. They are 19-7 on the road.
Nets vs Raptors NBA Betting Lines & Pick
This could be a tough game for Toronto as they seek to maintain their record-breaking winning streak, but they have to be the tips in predictions here given the confidence on the roster.