Buffalo Bills vs Miami Dolphins Prediction & Betting Odds - NFL Preview
October 19, 2019
Buffalo quarterback Josh Allen has thrown for 1,122 yards on 102 completions and completed five touchdowns to date. He’s rushed for 3 TDs on the year. Frank Gore has weighed in with 333 yards rushing and two TDs.
Confidence is likely to be low on the Miami Dolphins roster, with them coming into this game off a 17-16 loss on home turf to the Washington Redskins last weekend, in what was a matchup between two winless teams.
Ryan Fitzpatrick is the likely starting quarterback for the Dolphins. He’s thrown for 435 yards and has thrown two TDs. Devante Parker has 13 receptions for 229 yards and two TDs. As a team, the Dolphins only have one rushing touchdown this season. Linebacker Jerome Baker has 33 tackles.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Buffalo Bills to win at -1250 (1.08) $200 Free Bet
- Miami Dolphins to win at +750 (8.50) $200 Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at -1428 (1.07) $250 Free Bet
- Miami Dolphins to win at +750 (8.50) $250 Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at -1250 (1.08) $250 Free Bet
- Miami Dolphins to win at +775 (8.75) $250 Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at -1111 (1.09) $200 Free Bet
- Miami Dolphins to win at +791 (8.91) $200 Free Bet
Buffalo Bills vs Miami Dolphins Betting Lines & Pick
The Bills are the clear betting favourites to win this game in terms of NFL Week 7 predictions, with Buffalo -17.0 at -110 (1.91) with bet365 on the Point Spread and Miami +17.0 at -110 (1.91) also with bet365.
The Bills success this season to date is built on their defensive strengths, so this might be a low-scoring game. Our tip is therefore on the ‘Total Points’ betting lines, with Sports Interaction offering odds of -110 (1.91) on Under 40.5 points being scored in total.