Calgary Stampeders vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers Prediction & Betting Odds - CFL Picks
October 18, 2019
With post-season play-off berths already secured, who finishes top of the West Division to claim home-field advantage for the conference final is now the issue. At present, Calgary, Winnipeg and the Saskatchewan Roughriders all have 10 wins apiece, although the Blue Bombers have played one more regular-season game than the Stamps and Riders.
The Stampeders come into this game on the back of a 30-28 home-field win over the Riders last Friday. Quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell led the way with 298 passing yards, two TDs and an interception.
Defensively the Stamps have allowed just 90.8 yards rushing per game, although they are surrendering 4.6 yards per carry and 19.3 offensive points per game.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -303 (1.33) $200* Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +240 (3.40) $200* Free Bet
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -333 (1.30) $250 Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +240 (3.40) $250 Free Bet
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -294 (1.34) $250 Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +230 (3.30) $250 Free Bet
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -286 (1.35) $200 Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +233 (3.33) $200 Free Bet
Calgary Stampeders vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers Betting Lines & Pick
The Blue Bombers also had a win last time out, with a 35-24 home-field victory over the Montreal Alouettes last Saturday. They ran for 240 yards on 34 carries, at an average of 7.1 yards per attempt.
Winnipeg’s average of 148.9 Rushing Yards per Game is the best in the CFL this season. However, at 215.4 they also have the lowest Passing Yards per Game in the league.
Calgary are 6-2 record at McMahon Stadium this season, while the Bombers are only 3-5 on the road. That’s a significant stat when it comes to CFL betting predictions for this game, so the Stamps are the tips to win this one.