Calgary Stampeders vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers Predictions & Betting Odds - Grey Cup Picks
November 10, 2019
Calgary Stampeders (12-6) face the Winnipeg Blue Bombers (11-7) in the Grey Cup Western semi-final at the McMahon Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
It will be the third time these two teams have played each other over the past month, with home-field advantage proving decisive in both the previous games.
In Week 19 the Stamps won 37-33, with the Bombers just getting home 29-28 in Week 20. There was another incredibly tight game between the teams in Week 9, with the Bombers winning 26-24 on that occasion.
Calgary has hosted the Western Final the past three years, beating the Bombers 22-14 in the 2018 edition.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -238 (1.42) $200* Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +195 (2.95) $200* Free Bet
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -250 (1.40) $250 Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +188 (2.88) $250 Free Bet
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -243 (1.41) $250 Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +195 (2.95) $250 Free Bet
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -232 (1.43) $200 Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +195 (2.95) $200 Free Bet
Stampeders vs Bombers Betting Lines & Pick
Most Grey Cup betting predictions will have the Calgary Stampeders to win this to set up a meeting with the Saskatchewan Roughriders awaiting the winners in the Western final, but there are several factors that give the Winnipeg Blue Bombers hope.
Not only has Winnipeg won two of three meetings between the team this season, but they also have the benefit of coming into this game off a bye week. Their QB, Zach Collaros, has won in his last three starts against the Stamps and they also have the 2019 rushing leader in Andrew Harris, who has nearly 2,000 yards from scrimmage this season.
To counter that, the Stamps has the reigning MOP in their QB ,Bo Levi Mitchell, who has tormented Winnipeg in 2019 with an average of 344 yards per game.
This potentially looks set to be another incredibly tight game, so the betting pick is to take Winnipeg +6.0 on the Point Spread betting lines.
Grey Cup Betting Picks: Point Spread – Winnipeg Blue Bombers +6.0 @ -110 (1.91) at Sports Interaction