Canada vs USA Prediction & Betting Odds - CONCACAF Nations League Picks
October 15, 2019
A win for Canada here would leave them well positioned to win the group and claim the one qualifying place in the last four of the tournament. They need to end a long winless streak against the USA to do so, with their last victory being back in May 1990. In 12 games since then, the Canucks have not only failed to beat their southern neighbours, but have only scored one goal.
The USA started their CONCACAF Nations League campaign, with a resounding 7-0 demolition of Cuba in Washington D.C. on Friday night.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Canada to win at +333 (4.33) $200* Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win at +250 (3.50) $200* Free Bet
- USA to win at -120.48 (1.83) $200* Free Bet
- Canada to win at +340 (4.40) $250 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win at +250 (3.50) $250 Free Bet
- USA to win at -117.65 (1.85) $250 Free Bet
- Canada to win at +279 (3.79) $200 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win at +235 (3.35) $200 Free Bet
- USA to win at -107.53 (1.93) $200 Free Bet
Canada vs USA Betting Lines & CONCACAF Predictions
In terms of soccer betting predictions for this game, this looks likely to be a tight and low-scoring encounter. The big hope for Canada is that they now have some exciting young attacking talent in the likes of Alphonso Davies and Jonathan David that could trouble a USA team that hasn’t been producing the best results of late.
After their 7-0 win over Cuba, it’s not surprising to see the USA as the strong favourites to win at a best price of -107 (1.93) on the CONCACAF betting lines with Sport Interaction. However, Canada is a team that looks to be making good progress and despite being underdogs at +340 (4.40) with 888sport they are will be our betting pick to end their long barren run here.