Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers Prediction & Betting Odds - NFL Picks 2019
September 05, 2019
The Packers enter the new season with Matt LaFleur as head coach. They have a recent tendency to start the season on a high, having won each of their last 4 regular season openers. Less positive is that the Packers have lost 7 of their last 8 road games.
- Chicago Bears to win -189 (1.53) Money Line $250 Free Bet
- Green Bay Packers to win +155 (2.50) Money Line $250 Free Bet
- Chicago Bears to win -169 (1.59) Money Line $250 Free Bet
- Green Bay Packers to win +145 (2.45) Money Line $250 Free Bet
- Chicago Bears to win -175 (1.58) Money Line $200 Free Bet
- Green Bay Packers to win +155 (2.50) Money Line $200 Free Bet
Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers Betting Lines & Picks
As for our NFL 2019/20 betting predictions going into this game, much could depend on star quarterback Aaron Rodgers for the Packers. Rodgers didn’t feature for the Packers in the pre-season campaign, so there are serious doubts as to whether he will benefit here from going into this game fresh, or will he struggle to find his natural game rhythm?
The Bears are the bookmakers favourites on the Money Line at odds of -170 (1.58) with bet365, with the line on a Packers win being +150 (2.50) with bet365.
For backers of the Chicago Bears, there could be greater value betting odds in looking at the Point Spread lines, where the Bears -3.0 points are -113 (1.88) at Sports Interaction. That’s our betting pick, based on the fact that Rodgers struggled against the Bears’ defense last year and we can see the same thing happening here.
The Packers can be backed at +3.0 at -105 (1.95) on the Point Spread over at bet365.