Dallas Cowboys vs Buffalo Bills Predictions & Betting Odds - NFL Picks
November 28, 2019
The Dallas Cowboys (6-5) and the Buffalo Bills (8-3) meet in the NFL at the AT&T Stadium on Thursday afternoon.
Dallas come into the game on the back of a narrow 13-9 loss at the New England Patriots on Sunday evening, in which their offense failed to impose themselves for once this season.
As things stand the Cowboys are averaging 28.6 Points per Game this season, while allowing 19.7. They are averaging 322.1 Passing Yards per Game and 131.9 Rushing Yards.
The Bills are having their best start to a season for 23 years, after a 20-3 win at home to the Denver Broncos on Sunday afternoon. The win featured two touchdown passes from Josh Allen, while Shaq Lawson had two of the Bills’ four sacks, John Brown made a diving 34-yard touchdown catch and Cole Beasley scored on an 18-yard reception.
The Bills are averaging 21.1 Points per Game this season, while allowing 17.0. They average 230.2 Passing Yards per Game and 128.7 Rushing Yards.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Dallas Cowboys to win at -294 (1.34) $200 Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at +235 (3.35) $200 Free Bet
- Dallas Cowboys to win at -285 (1.35) $250 Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at +230 (3.30) $250 Free Bet
- Dallas Cowboys to win at -303 (1.33) $250 Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at +235 (3.35) $250 Free Bet
- Dallas Cowboys to win at -285 (1.35) $200 Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at +236 (3.36) $200 Free Bet
Cowboys vs Bills Betting Lines & Pick
The big factor to take into account with predictions for this game is that the Buffalo Bills have had a relatively undemanding run of games in the season against weaker opposition. They now face a run of four far tougher games, starting with the Dallas Cowboys.
Those NFL odds are too short for us to tip Dallas, so instead we’ll look to the Point Spread, where Dallas -7-0 are available at -105 (1.95) with Betway.
NFL Picks: Point Spread – Dallas -7-0 @ -105 (1.95) with Betway