Denis Shapovalov vs Marton Fucsovics Predictions & Betting Odds - Tennis Picks
January 19, 2020
The 20 year-old Shapovalov’s form in recent months would suggest that he is destined for the upper reaches of the men’s game, with the youngster showing fewer lapses in concentration and improving his shot-making decisions.
The Canadian has already had notable wins against Top 10 players Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev this year, whilst taking the current world no. 2 and defending Australian Open champion Novak Djokovic to a final-set tie-break at the ATP Cup 2020.
Although Shapovalov was eliminated in the quarterfinals of the Auckland Open 2020 (a.k.a. ASB Classic) on Thursday following a loss against Ugo Humbert in Auckland, he will come to this tournament in confident mood.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Denis Shapovalov to win at -588 (1.17) $250 Free Bet
- Marton Fucsovics to win at +400 (5.00) $250 Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at -588 (1.17) $200 Free Bet
- Marton Fucsovics to win at +360 (4.60) $200 Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at -625 (1.16) $200* Free Bet
- Marton Fucsovics to win at +400 (5.00) $200* Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at -625 (1.16) $250 Free Bet
- Marton Fucsovics to win at +460 (5.60) $250 Free Bet
The 27 year-old Fucsovics is ranked 66 in the world and can’t be written off , but he was forced to withdraw at the Bendigo ATP Challenger event during his second round match against Italian Andrea Vavassori sustaining an ankle injury, when Vavassori 4-5 in the opening set.
Shapovalov vs Fucsovics Betting Lines & Pick
Shapovalov could meet Roger Federer in the fourth round of this tournament and, in terms of Australian Open 2020 predictions for this match, he will be expected to come through fairly comfortably.
The Set Betting is the preference for our Aussie Open tips though, with Shapovalov to win 3-0 on offer at odds of +115 (2.15) over at 888Sport.