Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Preview
March 01, 2020
In their last game, Denver were routed 132-103 on the road at the LA Clippers on Friday night.
Nikola Jokic had 21 points and nine rebounds for the Nuggets, while Jerami Grant added 20 points.
The Nuggets average 110.5 Points per Game (PPG), while allowing 107.2 (PA). Jokic is averaging 20.8 PPG and 10.0 Rebounds per Game (RPG). They are 23-7 on home-court.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Denver Nuggets to win at -179 (1.56) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +150 (2.50) $250 Free Bet
- Denver Nuggets to win at -159 (1.63) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +140 (2.40) $200 Free Bet
- Denver Nuggets to win at -182 (1.55) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +160 (2.60) $200* Free Bet
- Denver Nuggets to win at -164 (1.61) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +138 (2.38) $250 Free Bet
Toronto were also on the receiving end of a poor defeat on Friday night, when they went down to a surprise 99-96 home-court loss to the Charlotte Hornets.
Pascal Siakam led the way for the Raptors with 24 points, Norman Powell returned from injury with 22 points and Kyle Lowry added 21 points.
The Raptors average 112.7 PPG, while allowing 106.0 (PA). Siakam is averaging 23.7 PPG, while Serge Ibaka is averaging 8.0 RPG. They are 19-8 on the road.
Nuggets vs Raptors NBA Betting Lines & Prediction
The Nuggets are strong on home-court this season while, following their previous 15-game franchise record-breaking winning run, the Raptors have since struggled a little of late. On that basis, Denver are tips to win in predictions for this game.