Dusan Lajovic vs Felix Auger-Aliassime Predictions & Betting Odds - ATP Cup Preview
January 09, 2020
Dusan Lajovic Form
Serbia’s hopes at the tournament are clearly largely reliant on Novak Djokovic, but Lajovic is a more than capable player too.
The 29 year-old world ranked no. 34 has had a decent tournament to date, winning two of his three singles matches.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Dusan Lajovic to win at +130 (2.30) $50 Free Bet
- Felix Auger-Aliassime to win at -161 (1.62) $50 Free Bet
- Dusan Lajovic to win at +117 (2.17) $200 Free Bet
- Felix Auger-Aliassime to win at -156 (1.64) $200 Free Bet
- Dusan Lajovic to win at +125 (2.25) $200 Free Bet
- Felix Auger-Aliassime to win at -175 (1.57) $200 Free Bet
- Dusan Lajovic to win at +130 (2.30) $250 Free Bet
- Felix Auger-Aliassime to win at -149 (1.67) $250 Free Bet
Felix Auger-Aliassime Form
The 19 year-old Auger-Aliassime is the higher-ranked player in this match as no. 21 in the world and is a player with a very bright future ahead of him. However, he has lost two of his three singles matches at this tournament to date and has had a busy schedule, having also played in all three of Canada’s doubles matches (winning two of them).
Head To Head
These two players have never faced each other previously but, if he’s on his game, there’s little doubt that Auger-Aliassime should come through in this match.
Lajovic vs Auger-Aliassime Betting Lines & Tip
We believe that the teenager will be up for this and in terms of ATP Cup betting tips for this match, he’s our pick to win, albeit it could well go to the full three sets.
Looking at the Set Betting, Auger-Aliassime to win 2-1 is +300 (4.00) with bet365.