Edmonton Oilers vs Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Preview
December 14, 2019
Edmonton Oilers Stats
The Oilers had a third straight loss as they went down 6-5 on the road at the Minnesota Wild on Thursday night.
- The Edmonton goals came from Oscar Klefbom, Leon Draisaitl, Gaetan Haas, Connor McDavid and James Neal, with goaltender Mike Smith making 21 saves.
- Edmonton average 3.03 Goals per Game (GPG), while they are allowing 3.06 (GA).
- McDavid leads the way on goals, points and assists, with 20, 57 and 37 respectively.
- The Oilers are now 2-5-1 in their past eight games.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Edmonton Oilers to win at +108 (2.08) $50 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -132 (1.76) $50 Free Bet
- Edmonton Oilers to win at +105 (2.05) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -125 (1.80) $200 Free Bet
- Edmonton Oilers to win at +105 (2.05) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -125 (1.80) $200* Free Bet
- Edmonton Oilers to win at +108 (2.08) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -132 (1.76) $250 Free Bet
Toronto Maple Leafs Stats
This is the final game in a run of four on the road for Toronto. The Maple Leafs travelled to the Calgary Flames on Thursday night, where they let slip a 2-1 lead going into the third period to lose 4-2.
Mitch Marner and captain John Tavares each scored and had an assist for Toronto, with Frederik Andersen making 20 stops.
Toronto are averaging 3.18 GPG, while allowing 3.21 GA.
Auston Matthews has 19 goals and 34 points, while Marner has provided 19 assists.
Oilers vs Maple Leafs Betting Lines & Pick
Looking at NHL predictions, the home-ice advantage is with the Oilers here and, despite some recent poor results, they do have potentially game-changing Connor McDavid on the roster, so they are the Moneyline NHL tips to win in this game.