Ernests Gulbis vs Felix Auger-Aliassime Predictions & Betting Odds - Australian Open Picks
January 20, 2020
Auger-Aliassime went on to make it to the final in Stuttgart, where Italy’s Matteo Berrettini beat him 6–4, 7–6 (13-11).
Betting Odds - Winner
- Ernests Gulbis to win at +260 (3.60) $250 Free Bet
- Felix Auger-Aliassime to win at -345 (1.29) $250 Free Bet
- Ernests Gulbis to win at +228 (3.28) $200 Free Bet
- Felix Auger-Aliassime to win at -323 (1.31) $200 Free Bet
- Ernests Gulbis to win at +275 (3.75) $200 Free Bet
- Felix Auger-Aliassime to win at -357 (1.28) $200 Free Bet
- Ernests Gulbis to win at +250 (3.50) $250 Free Bet
- Felix Auger-Aliassime to win at -333 (1.30) $250 Free Bet
Ernests Gulbis, a former Top 10 player back in 2014, is only 256 in the world rankings at present and had to come through 3 (yes, 3!) qualifying rounds to reach the first round proper. He has not won a match at tour level since the Los Cabos Open in Mexico last July.
Auger-Aliassime is seeded 20 at the Australian Open, although his form has been a little indifferent recently, having won just three times in his last 10 matches.
Ernests Gulbis vs Felix Auger-Aliassime Betting Lines & Pick
Felix Auger-Aliassime can be backed at odds of -350 (1.28) with bet365 Sportsbook on the Money Line, with Gulbis at +350 (4.50) with Betway Sports. In the Set Betting, Auger-Aliassime is +275 (3.75) with bet365 to win 3-1.
In terms of Australian Open 2020 picks for this match, the Latvian Gulbis did come through three qualifying rounds and he could be awkward opposition for the highest-ranked teenager in the ATP world rankings (Auger-Aliassime is 22nd in the rankings), but the young Canadian has to be the bet to win this match, although our tennis betting pick is in the Set Betting market here.