Florida Panthers vs Montreal Canadiens Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Picks
December 29, 2019
Florida Panthers Stats
The Panthers claimed a fourth win in five games with a 5-4 win on home-ice against the Detroit Red Wings 5-4 on Saturday night, although they did have to rally from being 3-1 behind early in the second period.
The Florida goals were scored by Evgenii Dadonov, Brett Connolly, Mike Hoffman, Dominic Toninato and Anton Stralman, while Chris Driedger made 35 saves.
The Panthers average 3.49 Goals per Game (GPG), while they are allowing 3.30 (GA). Connolly has 15 goals, while Jonathan Huberdeau has 49 points and 35 assists. Florida are 12-7-2 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Florida Panthers to win at -135 (1.74) $50 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +112 (2.12) $50 Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at -127 (1.79) $200 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +105 (2.05) $200 Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at -125 (1.80) $200* Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +105 (2.05) $200* Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at -135 (1.74) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +112 (2.12) $250 Free Bet
Montreal Canadiens Stats
The Canadiens were also involved in a 5-4 result on Saturday night, but in their case it was a losing game on the road at the Tampa Bay Lightning. That was despite scoring twice and registering 18 shots in the opening 12:24 of the game.
The goals for the Habs came from Jesperi Kotkaniemi, Ben Chiarot, Jordan Weal and Max Domi . Carey Price stopped 25 shots.
The Canadiens average 3.24 Goals per Game (GPG), while they are allowing 3.18 (GA). Tomas Tatar has 15 goals and 33 points, while Phillip Danault has provided 20 assists. Montreal are 10-6-3 on the road.
Panthers vs Canadiens Betting Lines & Pick
Looking at NHL predictions for this game, the Panthers are the tips to make home-ice advantage count here, despite the Habs having been strong on the road this season.