Florida Panthers vs Montreal Canadiens Predictions & Betting Odds – NHL Tips
March 07, 2020
The Panthers goal was scored by MacKenzie Weegar, while Chris Driedger made 25 saves.
The Panthers average 3.31 Goals per Game (GPG), while also allowing 3.31 (GA). Mike Hoffman has 27 goals for Florida, while Jonathan Huberdeau has 77 points and 55 assists. They are 16-14-4 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Florida Panthers to win at -145 (1.69) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +125 (2.25) $250 Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at -165 (1.65) $200 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +130 (2.30) $200 Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at -147 (1.68) $200* Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +125 (2.25) $200* Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at -167 (1.60) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +138 (2.38) $250 Free Bet
It was a result that saw the Habs were shut out for the first time this season, while Carey Price stopped 19 shots.
The Canadiens average 2.97 GPG, while allowing 3.07 (GA). Tomas Tatar still leads the way for Montreal in terms of goals, points and assists, with 22, 61 and 39 respectively. They are 17-13-3 on the road.
Panthers vs Canadiens Betting Lines & NHL Tip
Despite the lack of wins for the Panthers of late, they do have the home-ice advantage here and that makes them the tips for us in predictions to win this game.