Florida Panthers vs Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Preview
January 12, 2020
The Florida Panthers (23-16-5) take on the Toronto Maple Leafs (24-15-6) in the NHL at the BB&T Center on Sunday evening.
Florida Panthers Stats
The Panthers won 5-2 on home-ice against the Vancouver Canucks in their last game on Friday night.
There were two goals from Noel Acciari, with the other goals for Florida coming from Mike Hoffman, Evgenii Dadonov and Mark Pysyk. Sergei Bobrovsky made 30 saves.
- The Panthers average 3.52 Goals per Game (GPG).
- They are allowing 3.30 Goals Against (GA).
- Evgenii Dadonov has 19 goals this season
- Jonathan Huberdeau has 59 points and 42 assists.
- They are 14-8-2 on home-ice.
Toronto Maple Leafs Stats
The Maple Leafs were last in action on Wednesday night, when they lost for a second straight game on home-ice in going down 4-3 in a shootout to the Winnipeg Jets.
Auston Matthews scored twice for Toronto, with Dmytro Timashov scoring their other goal. Frederik Andersen made 25 saves.
- The Maple Leafs average 3.58 GPG.
- They are allowing 3.16 (GA).
- Auston Matthews has 31 goals and 54 points this season.
- Mitch Marner has registered 31 assists.
- They are 13-10-0 on the road.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Florida Panthers to win at +100 (2.00) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -120 (1.83) $250 Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at +110 (2.10) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -135 (1.74) $200 Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at +100 (2.00) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -120 (1.83) $200* Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at -105 (1.95) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -114 (1.87) $250 Free Bet
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Betting Lines & Prediction
There’s little to choose between these teams records this season and this game looks likely to be tight when it comes to making any predictions for the result. Florida do have the home-ice advantage and although Toronto have had a few days rest, they come into this game on the back of two defeats.
NHL Prediction: Money Line – Florida Panthers to Win @ +105 (2.05) at 888Sport