Florida Panthers vs Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Tips
February 26, 2020
Florida broke a two-game losing streak with a 2-1 win on the road at the Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday night.
The goals for the Panthers came from Frank Vatrano and Mike Hoffman, while Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves.
The Panthers average 3.45 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 3.37 (GA). Evgenii Dadonov has 25 goals for Florida, while Jonathan Huberdeau has 76 points and has contributed 54 assists. They are 16-12-2 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Florida Panthers to win at -105 (1.95) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -115 (1.87) $250 Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at -105 (1.95) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -115 (1.87) $200 Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at -105 (1.95) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -116 (1.86) $200* Free Bet
- Florida Panthers to win at -104 (1.96) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -116 (1.86) $250 Free Bet
Toronto recorded an impressive 4-3 win on the road at the Tampa Bay Lightning in their last game on Tuesday night.
John Tavares scored twice for the Maple Leafs, with Jake Muzzin and William Nylander scoring the other goals. Frederik Andersen stopped 26 shots.
The Maple Leafs average 3.48 GPG, while allowing 3.27 (GA). Auston Matthews has 43 goals and 73 points for Toronto, while Mitch Marner has recorded 46 assists. They are 17-14-1 on the road.
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Betting Lines & NHL Tip
There’s nothing between these teams in the Money Line odds coming into this game and their records over the course of the season are also very similar. However, the Panthers are not the strongest franchise on home-ice, while the Maple Leafs are decent on the road this season.
With more attacking threat on their roster, we’ll take Toronto as our tips to win in our NHL predictions here.