France vs USA Prediction & Betting Odds - Rugby World Cup Picks
September 30, 2019
France had to work hard in winning their opening game against Argentina 23-21, but it’s a victory that almost certainly ensures their place in the quarterfinals of the tournament and should give them plenty of self-belief going forward.
The French looked to be cruising to a comfortable win as they went into the interval holding a comfortable 20-3 lead at the interval, but Los Pumas rallied to go ahead by a point before a Camille Lopez drop goal with 10 minutes remaining secured a crucial win for Les Bleus.
The USA’s tournament started with a predictable loss against England, although they will have been disappointed with their performance in a 45-7 loss in which the Eagles had to wait until stoppage-time at the end of the game to score through a Bryce Campbell try and subsequent conversion from Alan “AJ” McGinty.
Betting Odds - Winner
- France to win at -3333 (1.03) $200 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win +5000 (51.0) $200 Free Bet
- USA to win at +1200 (13.0) $200 Free Bet
- France to win at -2500 (1.04) $250 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win +5500 (56.0) $250 Free Bet
- USA to win +1100 (12.00) $250 Free Bet
- France to win at -5000 (1.02) $200 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win +3300 (34.0) $200 Free Bet
- USA to win at +900 (10.0) $200 Free Bet
France vs USA Rugby Betting Lines & Picks
France are capable of beating any team in the world on their day, but they are equally prone to woeful levels of underperformance. There’s little doubt that they should win this game, but predictions as to how easily they do so is another matter.
The betting line in the Match Result betting naturally heavily favours France, with their odds at -2500 (1.04) with 888Sport. The draw is +6600 (67.0) with Betway Sports and the USA are +1400 (15.0) also with Betway.
As inconsistent as the French can be, the best betting tip here is to back Les Bleus in the Handicap market at odds of -110 (1.91) with bet365.