Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Tips
March 05, 2020
Andrew Wiggins finished with 22 points and 10 assists for the Warriors, with Eric Paschall also adding 22 points.
Golden State average 106.0 Points per Game (PPG), while allowing 114.7 (PA). Eric Paschall is averaging 13.8 PPG, while Marquese Chriss averages 5.9 Rebounds per Game (RPG). They are 7-24 on home-court.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Golden State Warriors to win at +265 (3.65) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -345 (1.29) $250 Free Bet
- Golden State Warriors to win at +274 (3.74) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -345 (1.29) $200 Free Bet
- Golden State Warriors to win at +270 (3.70) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -345 (1.29) $200* Free Bet
- Golden State Warriors to win at +270 (3.70) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -333 (1.30) $250 Free Bet
Pascal Siakam scored 33 points for Toronto, Kyle Lowry added 28, Norman Powell a further 26 points and Chris Boucher added 19 points and 15 rebounds off the bench.
Toronto average 113.0 PPG, while allowing 106.6 (PA). Siakam averages 23.7 PPG, while Serge Ibaka is averaging 8.0 RPG. They are 20-9 on the road.
Warriors vs Raptors NBA Betting Lines & Tip
Steph Curry could be back for the Warriors in this game and they are showing signs of improvement, but the Raptors should still expect to win this game.
However, our top NBA tip in terms of betting predictions for this game is to back Golden State on the Point Spread +7.5 at -110 (1.90) with bet365.