Green Bay Packers vs Seattle Seahawks Predictions & Betting Odds - NFL Picks
January 12, 2020
Green Bay Packers Stats
Having gone 13-3 over the regular season, Green Bay were the NFC North champion, so earning themselves a bye in the first round of the playoffs.
The regular season saw…
- QB Aaron Rodgers threw for 4,002 yards, 26 touchdowns and 4 interceptions
- Aaron Jones led Packers’ running backs with 1,084 yards rushing and 16 touchdowns.
- Davante Adams was the leading receiver with 997 yards and 5 touchdowns
- Blake Martinez has 155 tackles.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Green Bay Packers to win at -222 (1.45) $50 Free Bet
- Seattle Seahawks to win at +175 (2.75) $50 Free Bet
- Green Bay Packers to win at -189 (1.53) $200 Free Bet
- Seattle Seahawks to win at +158 (2.58) $200 Free Bet
- Green Bay Packers to win at -200 (1.50) $200* Free Bet
- Seattle Seahawks to win at +170 (2.70) $200* Free Bet
- Green Bay Packers to win at -222 (1.45) $250 Free Bet
- Seattle Seahawks to win at +180 (2.80) $250 Free Bet
Seattle Seahawks Stats
The Seahawks reached the NFC divisional round having defeated the Philadelphia Eagles 17-9 last Sunday.
Over the regular season for the Seahawks…
- Russell Wilson threw for 4,110 yards and 31 touchdowns and 5 interceptions.
- Chris Carson was the leading rusher with 1,230 yards and 7 touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett led the receivers with 1,057 yards and 8 touchdowns
- DK Metcalf had 900 yards receiving and 7 touchdowns.
- Bobby Wagner led the tackles with 159.
Packers vs Seahawks Betting Lines & Pick
With Aaron Rodgers not having had one of his better seasons for the Packers, he could come under pressure from the Seahawks’ defense here. Another factor when it comes to making NFL Playoff picks for this game is that Carson and three other running backs are out injured for Seattle.
The tip is on the Point Spread though, with the Seahawks +4.5 available at odds -110 (1.90) with bet365.