Grey Cup 2019 Play-offs Predictions, Tips & Betting Odds - CFL Preview
November 10, 2019
The 107th Grey Cup is renowned as the ‘Biggest One-Day Sporting Event in Canada’. The regular season has now been completed, so here we take a look at the play-off situation in greater detail…
There are now six teams left remaining in the tournament, with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Saskatchewan Roughriders receiving byes to the Divisional finals and the semi-finals to be contested by Montreal Alouettes, Edmonton Eskimos, Calgary Stampeders and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.
Grey Cup 2018
The Stampeders are the current Grey Cup holders, having beaten the Ottawa Redblacks 27–16 at the Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton last year for their eighth Grey Cup title.
Live streaming of the CFL Grey Cup 2019 is available on TSN (English) and RDS (French). TSN and RDS hold exclusive media rights to all CFL games, including play-offs and Grey Cup 2019.
Bell Media also has exclusive radio rights to the Grey Cup for their Grey Cup Radio Network.
Where will the Grey Cup 2019 be held?
The 107th Grey Cup will be played at McMahon Stadium in Calgary. It will be the fifth time that Calgary has hosted the Grey Cup, with the most recent occasion being in 2009.
When will Grey Cup 2019 be held?
Grey Cup 2019 will take place on Sunday, November 24, 2019. The championship game will kick-off at 4:00 p.m. (MST).
Grey Cup Semi-final odds
Montreal Alouettes vs Edmonton Eskimos (Eastern semi-final)
The Alouettes and Eskimos meet in the Eastern semi-final on Sunday, November 10 at the Percival Molson Stadium. Best betting odds are as follows:
Betting Odds - Winner
- Montreal Alouettes to win at -131 (1.76) $200* Free Bet
- Edmonton Eskimos to win at +110 (2.10) $200* Free Bet
- Montreal Alouettes to win at -126 (1.79) $250 Free Bet
- Edmonton Eskimos to win at -102 (1.98) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Alouettes to win at -125 (1.80) $250 Free Bet
- Edmonton Eskimos to win at +105 (2.05) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Alouettes to win at -125 (1.80) $200 Free Bet
- Edmonton Eskimos to win at +104 (2.04) $200 Free Bet
Calgary Stampeders vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers (Western semi-final)
The Stampeders and Blue Bombers meet in the Western semi-final on Sunday, November 10 at McMahon Stadium. Best betting odds are as follows:
Betting Odds - Winner
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -238 (1.42) $200* Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +195 (2.95) $200* Free Bet
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -250 (1.40) $250 Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +188 (2.88) $250 Free Bet
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -243 (1.41) $250 Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +195 (2.95) $250 Free Bet
- Calgary Stampeders to win at -232 (1.43) $200 Free Bet
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to win at +195 (2.95) $200 Free Bet
These are the best available betting odds in the CFL Grey Cup 2019 outright betting market with the leading sportsbooks:
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats +225 (3.25) at Betway
- Saskatchewan Roughriders +350 (4.50) at Betway
- Calgary Stampeders +400 (5.00) at Betway
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers +700 (8.00) at 888Sport
- Montreal Alouettes +1000 (11.0) at 888Sport
- Edmonton Eskimos +1000 (11.0) at 888Sport
Grey Cup Betting Picks
The Tiger-Cats are the marginal bookies favourites for Grey Cup 2019 and with a favourable route to the final at home to either the Alouettes or the Eskimos in the Eastern final, that’s understandable.
However, the Stampeders are the reigning champions and will be expected to beat the Blue Bombers on Sunday. They would then face a difficult game on the road at the Roughriders but, if they can overcome that, would then have home advantage for the final. We’ll go with the Stamps as the tips for Grey Cup 2019.