Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs BC Lions Prediction & Betting Odds - CFL Picks
August 07, 2019
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats play the BC Lions on Saturday evening at Tim Hortons Field in the CFL.
Tiger Cats Stats
The Tiger-Cats have won all four home games this season, but have split their last four CFL games.
- Jeremiah Masoli has completed 71.4% of his passes for 1,576 yards, nine touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Masoli also has at least one touchdown pass in 17 of his last 20 games.
- Brandon Banks and Bralon Addison have combined for 920 receiving yards and 6 touchdowns
- Jaelon Acklin has 17 receptions
BC Lions Stats
The BC Lions come into this game on a three-game losing streak and have lost three of their last four road games.
- Mike Reilly has completed 66.5% of his passes for 1,668 yards, 6 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.
- Reilly also has at least one touchdown pass in 21 of his last 25 games.
- Bryan Burnham and Lemar Durant have combined for 826 receiving yards and four touchdowns, while Duron Carter s 32 receptions.
Cody Fajardo ran in the winning touchdown with under a minute to play as the Saskatchewan Roughriders beat the visiting Hamilton Tiger-Cats 24-19 on Thursday.https://t.co/CWpRM2ptwo— Hamilton Spectator (@TheSpec) August 2, 2019
Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs BC Lions Betting Lines & Predictions
Looking at CFL predictions for this game, it has to be taken into account that the Tiger-Cats have won the last two games against the BC Lions by an average of 35 points.
It’s difficult to find too many positives for the BC Lions, but there are a couple to bear in mind. Hamilton quarterback Masoli will miss the remainder of the 2019 season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee and the BC Lions are coming off a bye week.
Almost everything else points to what should be a convincing win for the Tiger-Cats, so Hamilton must be the tips to win this game.
Even with a substantial -12.5 Point Spread, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats still look worth backing at odds of -105 (1.95) with Sports Interaction. The CFL betting line on the BC Lions +12.5pts is -115 (1.87) also at Sports Interaction.
CFL Predictions: Point Spread – Hamilton Tiger-Cats -12.5pts @ -105 (1.95) with Sports Interaction