Jan Blachowicz vs Ronaldo Souza Predictions & Betting Odds - UFC Fight Night 163 Picks
November 15, 2019
A Light Heavyweight UFC bout featuring Jan Błachowicz (24-8-0) and Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza (26-7-0, 1NC) is the main event at the Ginásio do Ibirapuera, São Paulo, Brazil on Saturday night.
Błachowicz last fought in July, when the 36 year-old Polish fighter defied the UFC betting odds as slight underdog going into the fight by taking out the American Luke Rockhold with a second round KO. By way of reference, Rockhold defeated Jacaré by Unanimous Decision way back in 2011 at Middleweight.
‘Jacaré’ Souza comes into this fight on the back of a Unanimous Decision loss to Sweden’s Jack “The Joker” Hermansson in the Middleweight division in April. The Brazilian, who will be 40 in December, is moving up a division here and that’s not a move that has always worked out well for other veteran fighters.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Jan Blachowicz to win at -200 (1.50) $200* Free Bet
- Ronaldo Souza to win at +170 (2.70) $200* Free Bet
- Jan Blachowicz to win at -200 (1.50) $250 Free Bet
- Ronaldo Souza to win at +165 (2.65) $250 Free Bet
- Jan Blachowicz to win at -188 (1.53) $250 Free Bet
- Ronaldo Souza to win at +150 (2.50) $250 Free Bet
- Jan Blachowicz to win at -208 (1.48) $200 Free Bet
- Ronaldo Souza to win at +155 (2.55) $200 Free Bet