Kansas City Chiefs vs Houston Texans Predictions & Betting Odds - NFL Tips
January 11, 2020
Kansas City Chiefs Stats
Kansas City come into the game having finished the regular season 12-4 as AFC West champions.
Over the course of the regular NFL season…
- The Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes threw 3,857 yards, 25 touchdowns and 4 interceptions.
- LeSean McCoy was the Kansas City leader in rushing with 465 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce led the receivers with 1.205yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Anthony Hitchens led in tackles with 78.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Kansas City Chiefs to win at -476 (1.21) $50 Free Bet
- Houston Texans to win at +340 (4.40) $50 Free Bet
- Kansas City Chiefs to win at -417 (1.24) $200 Free Bet
- Houston Texans to win at +335 (4.35) $200 Free Bet
- Kansas City Chiefs to win at -435 (1.23) $200* Free Bet
- Houston Texans to win at +325 (4.25) $200* Free Bet
- Kansas City Chiefs to win at -455 (1.22) $250 Free Bet
- Houston Texans to win at +340 (4.40) $250 Free Bet
Houston Texans Stats
Houston beat the Buffalo Bills 22-19 in overtime last Saturday in their AFC wildcard game to secure this road trip to face the Chiefs.
During the regular season…
- Deshaun Watson threw 3,852 passing yards, 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- Carlos Hyde was the lead rusher with 1,070 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- DeAndre Hopkins was lead receiver with 1,165 yards and 7 touchdowns
- Zach Cunningham led the tackles for the Texans with 142.
Chiefs vs Texans Betting Lines & Prediction
Worryingly for the Texans, their defense allowed 33 touchdown passes this season (the sixth highest). When it comes to NFL playoff betting predictions for this game, that has to be a major consideration when up against a Kansas City offense orchestrated by Patrick Mahomes. With home-field advantage in their favour too, the Chiefs look strong favourites to win this.
For a better value tip, we prefer the Point Spread market, where the Chiefs -9.5 are -110 (1.90) with bet365.