Kansas City Chiefs vs Tennessee Titans Predictions & Betting Odds - NFL Picks
January 16, 2020
Kansas City rallied from an early 24-0 deficit to beat the Houston Texans 51-31 in their AFC divisional play-off game last Sunday. They showed their resilience in scoring 28 unanswered points to go into the interval leading 28-24.
Patrick Mahomes has thrown for 321 yards and five touchdowns in the postseason for the Chiefs. Mahomes also leads in rushing in the postseason with 53 yards, while Damien Williams has rushed for 47 and two touchdowns. Travis Kelce is the lead receiver with 10 receptions for 134 yards and three touchdowns.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Kansas City Chiefs to win at -345 (1.29) $250 Free Bet
- Tennessee Titans to win at +265 (3.65) $250 Free Bet
- Kansas City Chiefs to win at -313 (1.32) $200 Free Bet
- Tennessee Titans to win at +255 (3.55) $200 Free Bet
- Kansas City Chiefs to win at -345 (1.29) $200* Free Bet
- Tennessee Titans to win at +270 (3.70) $200* Free Bet
- Kansas City Chiefs to win at -370 (1.27) $250 Free Bet
- Tennessee Titans to win at +280 (3.80) $250 Free Bet
Tennessee won 28-12 on the road at the Baltimore Ravens in their AFC divisional round play-off game last weekend. A week earlier they claimed another notable scalp when they beat the 2019 Super Bowl champions, the New England Patriots, 20-13 on the road.
The post-season has seen Ryan Tannehill throw for 160 yards, three touchdowns and one interception for the Titans. Derrick Henry leads the rushing with 377 yards and one touchdown, while Kalif Raymond is the leading receiver with one reception for 45 yards and one touchdown.
When these two teams played in week 10 of the regular season, Tennessee edged home with a 35-32 win.
Chiefs vs Titans NFL Betting Lines & Pick
On this occasion, the Chiefs look the team to be with regards to predictions as, in addition to home-field advantage, they look to have more variety to their game.
Kansas City can be backed at -322 (1.31) with Sports Interaction on the Money Line, with Tennessee on offer at +280 (3.80) with 888Sport. Our tip is on the Point Spread though, where the Chiefs -7.0 are available at odds of -110 (1.91) with Sports Interaction.