Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills Predictions & Betting Odds - NFL Tips
November 16, 2019
The win over the Colts saw quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick connect on 21 of his 33 pass attempts for 169 yards with one interception and a rushing TD for Miami.
By contrast, the Buffalo Bills have had positive results so far this season, although they lost on the road 19-16 at the Cleveland Browns last weekend. Against the Browns, Buffalo QB Josh Allen connected on 22 of his 41 pass attempts for 266 yards, while also adding two rushing TDs.
Miami have shown improved form of late, but they are allowing an average of 29.8 PPG, which puts them among the worst defenses in the NFL. By contrast, Buffalo has one of the best defenses in the NFL this season, ranking 3rd overall in points allowed at 16.7 PPG.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Miami Dolphins to win at +225 (3.25) $200* Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at -277.78 (1.36) $200* Free Bet
- Miami Dolphins to win at +220 (3.20) $250 Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at -277.78 (1.36) $250 Free Bet
- Miami Dolphins to win at +215 (3.15) $250 Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at -270.27 (1.37) $250 Free Bet
- Miami Dolphins to win at +216 (3.16) $200 Free Bet
- Buffalo Bills to win at -263.16 (1.38) $200 Free Bet
Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills Betting Lines & Tip
Looking at NFL betting picks and predictions ahead of this game, if the Bills are to realize their play-off aspirations, then this is unquestionably an encounter that they will be looking to win.
The Money Line sees the Miami Dolphins at odds of +215 (3.15) with bet365, with the Buffalo Bills at -250 (1.40) with 888Sport. Our tip is on the Point Spread though, where the Bills -6.0 can be backed at odds of -110 (1.90) with Betway Sports.