Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors Prediction & Betting Odds - NBA Picks
November 02, 2019
The Milwaukee Bucks last game saw them get back to winning ways with a 123-91 victory at Orlando Magic on Friday evening. That came on the back of a 116-105 loss away to the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night.
The Boston game was a game that the Bucks really should have won, having led by 19 points at one stage as they dominated the first half. Khris Middleton scored 26 points for the Bucks, while the reigning MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo added 22 points and 14 rebounds (his third straight double-double).
The Toronto Raptors recorded a fourth win in five games this season as they won 125-113 at home to the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Pascal Siakam scored 30 points (his third 30-point haul in five games this season) for Toronto, with Fred VanVleet adding 13 points and 11 assists.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Milwaukee Bucks to win at -200 (1.50) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +170 (2.70) $200* Free Bet
- Milwaukee Bucks to win at -212.77 (1.47) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +175 (2.75) $250 Free Bet
- Milwaukee Bucks to win at -217.39 (1.46) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +170 (2.70) $250 Free Bet
- Milwaukee Bucks to win at -212.77 (1.47) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +176 (2.76) $200 Free Bet
Milwaukee Bucks vs Toronto Raptors Betting Lines & Prediction
With regards to NBA betting picks for this game, the Milwaukee Bucks represents a serious test for the Toronto Raptors as a top quality team that’s one of the favourites to win the NBA championship this season. With the benefit of home-court advantage, the Bucks look the best bet to win this game.
On the bookies Money Line betting odds the Bucks are the strong favourites at betting odds of -200 (1.50) with bet365 Sportsbook. The betting line for a Raptors win is set at best odds of +176 (2.76) with Sports Interaction.