Minnesota Timberwolves vs Toronto Raptors Predictions & Betting Odds – NBA Previews
January 18, 2020
Karl-Anthony Towns returned after missing 15 games with a sprained left knee to score 27 points in 28 minutes for Minnesota and there also 22 points from Andrew Wiggins.
Minnesota average 111.4 Points per Game (PPG), while allowing 114.6 (PA). Wiggins averages 22.7 PPG. The Timberwolves are 6-13 on home-court.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Minnesota Timberwolves to win at +170 (2.70) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -217 (1.46) $250 Free Bet
- Minnesota Timberwolves to win at +180 (2.80) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -222 (1.45) $200 Free Bet
- Minnesota Timberwolves to win at +175 (2.75) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -213 (1.47) $200* Free Bet
- Minnesota Timberwolves to win at +160 (2.60) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -192 (1.52) $250 Free Bet
The Raptors won a second straight game as they overwhelmed the Washington Wizards 140-111 on home-court on Friday night. In doing so, Toronto matched the franchise record for points scored in a game.
Norman Powell led the Raptors with 28 points, while Marc Gasol added a season-high 20 points.
Toronto average 111.5 PPG, while allowing 105.8 (PA). Pascal Siakam is averaging 24.2 PPG. The Raptors are 12-7 on the road.
Timberwolves vs Raptors Betting Lines & Prediction
Looking at NBA predictions for this game, the Raptors are a different beast now that they have a near fully fit roster again and they have to be the bet to beat the struggling Timberwolves.
It’s the Point Spread we prefer for the tip though, with NBA defending champions Toronto -6.5 on offer at +102 (2.02) with 888Sport.