Montreal Canadiens vs Arizona Coyotes Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Picks
February 10, 2020
The Montreal goals came from Marco Scandella late in the third period of regulation to tie the scores and Ilya Kovalchuk, who scored the winning goal 1:43 into overtime. Carey Price made 22 saves.
The Canadiens average 3.05 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 3.05 (GA). Tomas Tatar leads the way in goals, points and assists, with 20, 51 and 31 respectively. They are 13-14-4 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -141 (1.71) $250 Free Bet
- Arizona Coyotes to win at +120 (2.20) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -141 (1.71) $200 Free Bet
- Arizona Coyotes to win at +118 (2.18) $200 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -125 (1.80) $200* Free Bet
- Arizona Coyotes to win at +105 (2.05) $200* Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -139 (1.72) $250 Free Bet
- Arizona Coyotes to win at +105 (2.05) $250 Free Bet
Arizona went down to a fifth loss in six games when they were beaten 4-2 on the road at the NHL-leading Boston Bruins on Saturday night.
The Arizona goals came from Phil Kessel and Jakob Chychrun, while Adin Hill made 29 saves.
The Coyotes average 2.73 GPG, while allowing 2.66 (GA). Conor Garland has 19 goals for Arizona, while Nick Schmaltz has 39 points and 31 assists. They are 14-12-3 on the road.
Canadiens vs Coyotes Betting Lines & Pick
Results of late indicate that the momentum is very much with the Habs which, coupled with home-ice advantage, has to make them the tips in any predictions going into this encounter.