Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Preview
March 12, 2020
The Canadiens average 2.94 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 3.09 (GA). Tomas Tatar leads the way for Montreal in goals, points and assists, with 22, 61 and 39 respectively. They are 14-17-7 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -161 (1.62) $250 Free Bet
- Buffalo Sabres to win at +135 (2.35) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -154 (1.65) $200 Free Bet
- Buffalo Sabres to win at +125 (2.25) $200 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -156 (1.64) $200* Free Bet
- Buffalo Sabres to win at +135 (2.35) $200* Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -175 (1.57) $250 Free Bet
- Buffalo Sabres to win at +145 (2.45) $250 Free Bet
Buffalo had a 3-2 shootout win on home-ice against the Washington Capitals on Monday night to snap a six-game losing streak.
Jack Eichel and rookie Victor Olofsson scored in regulation for the Sabres, with Dominik Kahun scoring the decisive goal in the seventh round of the shootout. Goalie Linus Ullmark made 33 saves through overtime and six of seven shootout attempts in his first game back after an 18-game absence with a leg injury.
The Sabres average 2.80 GPG, while allowing 3.12 (GA). Eichel leads the way for Buffalo in terms of goals, points and assists, with 36, 78 and 42 respectively. They are 10-20-4 on the road.
Canadiens vs Sabres Betting Lines & NHL Tip
Although the Canadiens are not strong on home-ice this season, the Sabres are poor on the road, so it’s Montreal who are the tips in NHL bet predictions going into this game.