Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Picks
December 05, 2019
The Canadiens managed to avoid the club’s first nine-game skid since the 1939-40 season in finally snapping an eight-game losing skid as they won 4-2 on home-ice against the New York Islanders on Tuesday night.
The Montreal goals came from Phillip Danault, Brendan Gallagher, Jeff Petry and Shea Weber, with Carey Price making 21 saves.
Montreal average 3.25 Goals per Game (GPG) this season, but they are allowing 3.46 (GA). Brendan Gallagher has 11 goals for the Canadiens, while Tomas Tatar has 24 points and 15 assists.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -120.48 (1.83) $200 Free Bet
- Colorado Avalanche to win at +100 (2.00) $200 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -119.05 (1.84) $250 Free Bet
- Colorado Avalanche to win at -102.04 (1..98) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -120.48 (1.83) $250 Free Bet
- Colorado Avalanche to win at +100 (2.00) $250 Free Bet
The Avalanche come into this game on a four-game winning streak after a 3-1 win at the Toronto Maple Leafs on Wednesday night. The Colorado goals came from Nathan MacKinnon, Valeri Nichushkin and Joonas Donskoi, while Philipp Grubauer made 38 saves.
Colorado are averaging 3.70 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 2.81 (GA). MacKinnon is the very much the central figure for the Avs, with 44 points, consisting of 18 goals and 26 assists.
Canadiens vs Avalanche Betting Lines & Pick
It’s a quick turnaround for the Avalanche and the home-ice advantage is with the Canadiens, but everything else would seem to suggest Colorado in terms of predictions for this game. The formbook firmly favours the Avs and they have to be the tips here.