Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Picks
February 08, 2020
The Montreal goals came from Nick Suzuki and Brendan Gallagher in regulation, with Jeff Petry scoring the winning goal after 25 seconds of overtime. Carey Price stopped 35 shots.
The Habs average 3.05 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 3.05 (GA). Tomas Tatar leads the way in terms of goals, points and assists, with 20, 51 and 31 respectively. They are 12-14-4 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +110 (2.10) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -130 (1.77) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +105 (2.05) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -125 (1.80) $200 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at +100 (2.00) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -120 (1.83) $250 Free Bet
The Maple Leafs were last in action on Friday night, when they also beat the Ducks in OT on home-ice and snapped a two-game losing streak in the process with a 5-4 win.
There were two goals from John Tavares, including the winner in overtime, with other goals coming from Auston Matthews, Jason Spezza and Andreas Johnsson. Jack Campbell stopped 26 shots on his debut for Toronto.
Toronto average 3.57 GPG, while allowing 3.28 (GA). Matthews leads with regards to goals and points, with 39 and 64 respectively, while Mitch Marner has registered 40 assists. They are 15-12-0 on the road.
Canadiens vs Maple Leafs Betting Lines & Pick
The Canadiens have been fighting a flu bug this week so, with the Maple Leafs always carrying a significant goal threat, we’ll take Toronto as the tips to win in predictions for this game.