New York City FC vs Toronto FC Prediction & Betting Odds - MLS Picks
October 23, 2019
New York City FC meet Toronto FC at Citi Field Stadium on Wednesday night in the MLS Eastern Conference playoffs semifinal.
This game has been moved from the Yankee Stadium to Citi Field, after the Yankees-Astros ALCS Game 4 was postponed due to rain and the series moved back one day.
As the top seeds in the Eastern Conference, NYCFC received a bye in Round 1 of the playoffs. They will be seeking to advance to the Eastern Conference final for the first time.
Toronto FC returned to the playoffs after missing out last year with what was eventually a comprehensive 5-1 extra-time win against D.C. United on Saturday. It was a result that ended Wayne Rooney’s MLS career and was achieved despite the Reds missing two key players in Jozy Altidore and Omar Gonzalez.
Toronto, MLS Cup winners in 2017, had the better of things against NYCFC when the teams met in the regular season, winning 4-0 at BMO Field back in late March and being unfortunate not to come away with more than a 1-1 draw at the Yankee Stadium in September.
Betting Odds - Winner
- New York City FC to win at -109 (1.91) $200* Free Bet
- Bet on Draw at +275 (3.75) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto FC to win at +275 (3.75) $200* Free Bet
- New York City FC to win at -103 (1.97) $250 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw at +255 (3.55) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto FC to win at +250 (3.50) $250 Free Bet
- New York City FC to win at -105 (1.95) $250 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw at +260 (3.60) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto FC to win at +260 (3.60) $250 Free Bet
- New York City FC to win at -102 (1.98) $200 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw at +277 (3.77) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto FC to win at +233 (3.33) $200 Free Bet
New York City FC vs Toronto Betting Lines & Pick
With 16 days to prepare for this game, NYCFC will certainly be well rested. However, that could also equate to rust. The fact that the venue has been changed might also negate the home advantage to some degree.
This looks to be a tight game for MLS betting picks, with the possibility of extra-time and even a penalty shootout to decide the outcome. Therefore the tip here is the draw. For those that looking for bigger betting odds, a 1-1 Correct Score bet is available at +600 (7.00) with Betway.
MLS Betting Pick: Match Result – Draw @ +260 (3.60) with Betway Sports