New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Previews
January 24, 2020
Marcus Morris scored 20 points and Damyean Dotson had 17 for the Knicks.
The Knicks average 104.0 Points per Game (PPG), while allowing 112.0 (PA). Morris leads the way with an average of 19.1 PPG, while Julius Randle averages 9.2 Rebounds per Game (RPG). They are 6-16 on home-court.
Betting Odds - Winner
- New York Knicks to win at +270 (3.70) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -345 (1.29) $250 Free Bet
- New York Knicks to win at +290 (3.90) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -345 (1.29) $200 Free Bet
- New York Knicks to win at +280 (3.80) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -370 (1.27) $200 Free Bet
- New York Knicks to win at +265 (3.65) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -333 (1.30) $250 Free Bet
Fred VanVleet scored 22 points for the Raptors, with Pascal Siakam adding 18 points and 15 rebounds. There were also major contributions from Norman Powell scoring 18 points, Marc Gasol shot 7 for 7 to finish with 17 points, and Kyle Lowry and Serge Ibaka each scored 16.
The Raptors average 111.9 PPG, while allowing 105.9 (PA). Siakam leads the way with 23.5 PPG, while Ibaka is averaging 8.4 RPG. They are 14-7 on the road.
Knicks vs Raptors Betting Lines & NBA Pick
In terms of NBA betting tips for this game, we prefer the Point Spread for our tip, with the Raptors – 7.5 at -110 (1.91) with Sports Interaction.