Novak Djokovic vs Denis Shapovalov ATP Cup Predictions & Betting Odds - Tennis Pick
January 09, 2020
Novak Djokovic Form
Djokovic has been predictably crucial in taking Serbia through to the quarter-final stage of the ATP Cup 2020, in not only winning all three of his singles matches in the group stage, but yet having dropped a set in doing so.
Unsurprisingly, Djokovic leads Shapovalov 4-0 on the head-to-head. They last met just a couple of months ago at the final of at the Rolex Paris Masters, with Djokovic winning 6-3 6-4.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Novak Djokovic to win at -714 (1.14) $50 Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at +510 (6.10) $50 Free Bet
- Novak Djokovic to win at -833 (1.12) $200 Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at +456 (5.56) $200 Free Bet
- Novak Djokovic to win at -909 (1.11) $200* Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at +550 (6.50) $200* Free Bet
- Novak Djokovic to win at -833 (1.12) $250 Free Bet
- Denis Shapovalov to win at +575 (6.75) $250 Free Bet
Denis Shapovalov Form
The 20 year-old Shapovalov is a rising star who has moved up to no. 13 in the world rankings after a very strong set of performances after the US Open 2019.
At this inaugural ATP Cup tournament he’s won two of his three singles matches to date and both of the doubles matches in which he’s taken part.
Djokovic vs Shapovalov ATP Cup 2020 Betting Lines & Pick
Djokovic is understandably a short priced favourite at -800 (1.12) with Betway on the Money Line, with Shapovalov at +600 (7.00) with bet365. In the Set Betting, Djokovic to win 2-1 is available at odds of +375 (4.75) with bet365.
It’s difficult to back against a fit and focused Djokovic, but with regards to ATP Cup picks for this match, it might just be worth backing Shapovalov to take a set off the legendary Serb. On that basis, our tip is in the Set Betting, with Djokovic to win 2-1.