Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens Predictions & Betting Odds – NHL Pick
January 11, 2020
Ottawa Senators Stats
It was a sixth straight loss for Ottawa on Friday night as they went down to a 3-2 defeat after a shootout on the road to the Detroit Red Wings.
The Senators’ goals were scored by Colin White and Brady Tkachuk, while Marcus Hogberg made 26 saves.
Ottawa average 2.73 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 3.39 (GA). Anthony Duclair has 21 goals and 32 points, while Thomas Chabot has contributed 21 assists. They are 11-7-2 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Ottawa Senators to win at +125 (2.25) $50 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -152 (1.66) $50 Free Bet
- Ottawa Senators to win at +115 (2.15) $200 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -141 (1.71) $200 Free Bet
- Ottawa Senators to win at +115 (2.15) $200* Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -135 (1.74) $200* Free Bet
- Ottawa Senators to win at +125 (2.25) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -152 (1.66) $250 Free Bet
Montreal Canadiens Form
Montreal’s losing run even exceeds that of Ottawa, with their 4-2 defeat on home-ice to the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday night being their eighth straight.
The Canadiens’ goals came from Phillip Danault and Jesperi Kotkaniemi, while Carey Price made 22 saves.
Montreal average 3.09 GPG, while allowing 3.24 (GA). Tomas Tatar leads the way on goals, points and assists for the Habs, with 16, 38 and 22 respectively. They are 10-9-3 on the road.
Senators vs Canadiens Betting Lines & Tip
With regards to Senators vs Canadiens betting tips for this game, although Ottawa can count on home-ice advantage, they have been conceding goals far too frequently of late whereas, although the Canadiens have been losing games, they have tended to be by very narrow margins. On that basis, Montreal are our tips to win this game.