Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Picks
February 22, 2020
The Senators were on the end of a 5-1 routing on home-ice by the Winnipeg Jets in their last game on Thursday night.
Ottawa had actually taken an early lead through Nick Paul before Winnipeg rallied. Marcus Hogberg stopped 29 shots.
Ottawa average 2.69 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 3.34 (GA). Jean-Gabriel Pageau has 24 goals and 40 points for the Senators, while Thomas Chabot has contributed 28 assists. They are 15-12-6 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Ottawa Senators to win at +125 (2.25) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -145 (1.69) $250 Free Bet
- Ottawa Senators to win at +120 (2.20) $200 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -145 (1.69) $200 Free Bet
- Ottawa Senators to win at +120 (2.20) $200* Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -141 (1.71) $200* Free Bet
- Ottawa Senators to win at +115 (2.15) $250 Free Bet
- Montreal Canadiens to win at -139 (1.72) $250 Free Bet
The Canadiens claimed an impressive 4-3 OT win on the road at the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, snapping a five-game losing streak in the process.
Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher and two goals from Ben Chiarot secured the win for the Habs. Carey Price stopped 29 shots.
Montreal average 2.97 GPG, while allowing 3.08 (GA). Tomas Tatar leads the way in goals, points and assists for the Canadiens, with 21, 55 and 34 respectively. They are 15-12-3 on the road.
Senators vs Canadiens Betting Lines & NHL Tip
The Montreal Canadiens have the better record over the course of the season, should be full of self-belief after beating the Caps and are reasonably strong on the road too, so they are the tips in predictions to win this game.