Philadelphia Flyers vs Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Picks
December 03, 2019
The Flyers won 4-3 in overtime on the road at the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday, so extending their winning-streak to four games in the process.
The goals for the Flyers came from Oskar Lindblom, Kevin Hayes and Travis Konecny in regular time, with the winning goal coming from Ivan Provorov 31 seconds into OT. Brian Elliott made 39 stops.
Philadelphia are averaging 3.04 Goals per Game (GPG) this season, while allowing 2.70 (GA). Lindblom is the leading goalscorer for the Flyers with 11, with Konecny contributing 25 points and 16 assists.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -111.11 (1.90) $200 Free Bet
- Philadelphia Flyers to win at -111.11 (1.90) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -117.65 (1.85) $250 Free Bet
- Philadelphia Flyers to win at -103.09 (1.97) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -109.89 (1.91) $250 Free Bet
- Philadelphia Flyers to win at -109.89 (1.91) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -109.89 (1.91) $200 Free Bet
- Philadelphia Flyers to win at -109.89 (1.91) $200 Free Bet
Maple Leafs Stats
The Maple Leafs made it four wins from five games, as they beat the Buffalo Sabres 2-1 on home-ice on Saturday night. William Nylander scored the opening goal for Toronto, with John Tavares scoring the winner at 1:45 of overtime. Frederik Andersen made 29 saves.
Toronto are scoring 3.29 GPG this season, while allowing 3.21 GA. Auston Matthews has 16 goals and 31 points, while Morgan Rielly has 17 assists.
Flyers vs Maple Leafs Betting Lines & Pick
The appointment of Sheldon Keefe as replacement for Mike Babcock as coach has provided a rapid improvement in results for the Toronto Maple Leafs and they are certainly strong contenders to win this game in any predictions.
However, with home-ice advantage and an impressive overall record this season, it’s the Philadelphia Flyers that look a good value betting pick at the available NHL odds in this game.