Phoenix Suns vs Toronto Raptors Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Tips
March 03, 2020
Phoenix suffered a 115-99 loss on home-court to the struggling Golden State Warriors in their last game on Saturday night.
Devin Booker scored 21 points for the Suns, while Deandre Ayton added 20 points and nine rebounds.
The Suns average 112.0 Points per Game (PPG), while allowing 113.3 (PA). Booker is averaging 26.0 PPG for Phoenix, while Kelly Oubre Jr. averages 6.4 Rebounds per Game (RPG). They are 11-21 on home-court.
Bet Odds - Winner
- Phoenix Suns to win at +160 (2.60) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -200 (1.50) $250 Free Bet
- Phoenix Suns to win at +155 (2.55) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -179 (1.56) $200 Free Bet
- Phoenix Suns to win at +167 (2.67) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -192 (1.52) $200* Free Bet
- Phoenix Suns to win at +150 (2.50) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -179 (1.56) $250 Free Bet
In their last game on Sunday night, Toronto went down to a third straight defeat in losing 133-118 on the road at the Denver Nuggets.
OG Anunoby led the way for the Raptors with a career-high 32 points. Norman Powell added 24 points, Kyle Lowry finished with 17 points and Pascal Siakam added 16.
The Raptors average 112.7 PPG, while allowing 106.0. Siakam averages 23.7 PPG for Toronto, while Serge Ibaka is averaging 8.0 RPG. They are 19-8 on the road.
Suns vs Raptors Betting Lines & NBA Tip
This is a big opportunity for the Raptors to return to winning ways against a team that doesn’t have a great home-court record this season. Toronto have the quality on their roster and are the tips to get the win in predictions going into this game.