Pittsburgh Penguins vs Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Picks
February 18, 2020
In their last game on Sunday night, Pittsburg won for the 11th time in 15 games as they overwhelmed the Detroit Red Wings 5-1 on home-ice.
The goals for the Penguins came from Patric Hornqvist (who scored twice), Sidney Crosby, Kris Letang and Sam Lafferty, while goalie Matt Murray stopped 27 shots.
Pittsburgh average 3.30 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 2.67 (GA). Bryan Rust has scored 22 goals for the Penguins, while Evgeni Malkin has 58 points and has registered 40 assists. They are 21-5-4 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Pittsburgh Penguins to win at -141 (1.71) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at +120 (2.20) $250 Free Bet
- Pittsburgh Penguins to win at -149 (1.67) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at +125 (2.25) $200 Free Bet
- Pittsburgh Penguins to win at -141 (1.71) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at +120 (2.20) $200* Free Bet
- Pittsburgh Penguins to win at -149 (1.67) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at +123 (2.23) $250 Free Bet
The Maple Leafs lost 5-2 on the road at the Buffalo Sabres in their last game on Sunday night.
The Toronto goals came from Zach Hyman and, on his NHL debut, Egor Korshkov. Frederik Anderson made 31 saves.
Toronto average 3.50 GPG, while allowing 3.25 (GA). Auston Matthews has 42 goals and 71 points for the Maple Leafs, while Mitch Marner has contributed 45 assists. They are 16-13-1 on the road.
Penguins vs Maple Leafs Betting Lines & Pick
With regards to our NHL bet picks coming into this game, the Penguins not only have a superior record to the Maple Leafs this season, but they are very strong on home-ice. On that basis, they have to be the tips to win in our predictions in this game.