San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers Predictions & Betting Odds - NFL Preview
January 17, 2020
San Francisco reached this stage with a 27-10 win over the Minnesota Vikings last Saturday in their NFC division game.
That was the 49ers only play-off game, with them having received a bye in the first round. Against the Vikings, Jimmy Garoppolo threw for 131 yards, one touchdown and one interception.
Tevin Coleman led the rushers with 105 yards and two touchdowns, while lead receiver was Deebo Samuel with three receptions for 42 yards. Kendrick Bourne caught three passes for 40 yards and one touchdown, while Fred Warner made seven tackles and Nick Bosa had six tackles and two quarterback sacks.
Betting Odds - Winner
- San Francisco 49ers to win at -345 (1.29) $250 Free Bet
- Green Bay Packers to win at +265 (3.65) $250 Free Bet
- San Francisco 49ers to win at -303 (1.33) $200 Free Bet
- Green Bay Packers to win at +250 (3.50) $200 Free Bet
- San Francisco 49ers to win at -345 (1.29) $200* Free Bet
- Green Bay Packers to win at +270 (3.70) $200* Free Bet
- San Francisco 49ers to win at -357 (1.28) $250 Free Bet
- Green Bay Packers to win at +275 (3.75) $250 Free Bet
Green Bay looked to be coasting to an easy win against the Seattle Seahawks in their NFC divisional round match-up last Sunday after leading 21-3 at half-time, but were left hanging on at the end to win 28-23.
In the postseason, Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 243 yards and two touchdowns, while Aaron Jones has rushed for 62 yards and two touchdowns. The leading receiver for the Packers has been Davante Adams with eight receptions for 160 yards and two touchdowns, while Jimmy Graham has caught three passes for 49 yards.
49ers vs Packers Betting Lines & Prediction
This has the potential to be a close game and with Rodgers capable of troubling the 49ers, there could be some value in backing the Packers.
We prefer the Point Spread bets for the tip here, where the Packers +7.5 can be backed at odds of -115 (1.86) with bet365.