San Francisco 49ers vs Minnesota Vikings Predictions & Betting Odds - NFL Picks
January 09, 2020
San Francisco 49ers
Having finished the regular season with the best record in the NFC at 13-3, San Francisco received a first-round bye in the post-season play-offs.
Over the course of the regular season, Jimmy Garoppolo threw for 3,978 yards, 27 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. Raheem Mostert was the 49ers leader in rushing with 772 yards and eight touchdowns.
George Kittle led the 49ers receivers with 1,053 yards and five touchdowns and Fred Warner was leading tackler for San Francisco with 118.
Betting Odds - Winner
- San Francisco 49ers to win at -313 (1.32) $50 Free Bet
- Minnesota Vikings to win at +245 (3.45) $50 Free Bet
- San Francisco 49ers to win at -303 (1.33) $200 Free Bet
- Minnesota Vikings to win at +250 (3.50) $200 Free Bet
- San Francisco 49ers to win at -313 (1.32) $200* Free Bet
- Minnesota Vikings to win at +250 (3.50) $200* Free Bet
- San Francisco 49ers to win at -313 (1.32) $250 Free Bet
- Minnesota Vikings to win at +250 (3.50) $250 Free Bet
The Vikings (11-6) had a 26-20 victory on the road against the New Orleans Saints 26-20 in overtime in their wildcard match-up to secure this game against the 49ers.
During the regular season, Kirk Cousins threw for 3,603 yards, 26 touchdowns and six interceptions. Dalvin Cook leads in rushing for the Vikings with 1,135 yards and 13 touchdowns.
Stefon Diggs led the receivers with 1,130 yards and six touchdowns. Erik Kendricks leads the way in tackles for Minnesota with 110.
49ers vs Vikings Betting Lines & NFL Playoff Pick
The San Francisco defensive strength gives them an advantage over Minnesota and with home-field advantage they are the obvious tips to win this game in any predictions. That said, Minnesota’s offense is capable of keeping this game tight, so we’ll back them on the Point Spread here.
The Vikings +7.0 on the Point Spread can be backed at -105 (1.95) with Sports Interaction.