San Jose Sharks vs Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Preview
March 03, 2020
San Jose were last in action on Saturday night, when they had a comprehensive 5-0 win on home-ice against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
The Sharks’ goals came from Evander Kane, Timo Meier, Joel Kellman, Logan Couture and Joe Thornton, while Martin Jones stopped 30 shots.
The Sharks average 2.57 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 3.20 (GA). Evander Kane has 22 goals for San Jose, while Timo Meier has 43 points and Erik Karlsson has recorded 34 assists. They are 16-15-1 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- San Jose Sharks to win at +135 (2.35) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -161 (1.62) $250 Free Bet
- San Jose Sharks to win at +135 (2.35) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -159 (1.63) $200 Free Bet
- San Jose Sharks to win at +135 (2.35) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -156 (1.64) $200* Free Bet
- San Jose Sharks to win at +125 (2.25) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -152 (1.66) $250 Free Bet
Toronto had a 4-2 on home-ice against the Vancouver Canucks in their last game on Saturday night.
Frederik Gauthier, Auston Matthews, Martin Marincin and Zach Hyman scored the goals for the Maple Leafs, while Frederik Andersen made 25 saves.
The Maple Leafs average 3.52 GPG, while allowing 3.24 (GA). Matthews leads the way with regards to goals and points, with 45 and 77 respectively, while Mitch Marner has registered 49 assists. They are 18-14-1 on the road.
San Jose Sharks vs Toronto Maple Leafs Betting Lines & Pick
The Maple Leafs have been quite strong on the road this season and are in decent form coming into this game, so Toronto are the top betting tip in our NHL predictions for the win here.