Seattle Sounders vs Toronto FC Prediction & Betting Odds - MLS Final Picks
November 10, 2019
Seattle Sounders face Toronto FC in the final of the MLS Cup for the third time in the last four seasons when they meet at CenturyLink Field on Sunday.
It currently stands at one MLS title each, with the Sounders coming out on top in 2016 when they won 5-4 in a penalty shootout after the game finished 0-0 after 90-minutes regulation time and an additional 30-minute period of extra-time.
In 2017, it was the Reds who won, as they beat the defending champions 2-0 in the final with goals from Jozy Altidore and Victor Vazquez. In doing so they became the first Canadian team to win the MLS Cup and Supporters’ Shield (for the team with the best regular-season record).
Toronto accounted for another defending champion in reaching this year’s final by winning 2-1 on the road at Atlanta United in the Eastern Conference final. It was also a road trip for the Sounders in the Western Conference final, with them beating this season’s Supporters’ Shield winner, LAFC, 3-1.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Seattle Sounders to win at -111 (1.90) $200 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw at +250 (3.50) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto FC to win at +300 (4.00) $200 Free Bet
- Seattle Sounders to win at -117 (1.85) $250 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw at +255 (3.55) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto FC to win at +295 (3.95) $250 Free Bet
- Seattle Sounders to win at -109 (1.91) $250 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw at +250 (3.50) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto FC to win at +300 (4.00) $250 Free Bet
- Seattle Sounders to win at +109 (2.09) $200 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw at +284 (3.84) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto FC to win at +201 (3.01) $200 Free Bet
Seattle Sounders vs Toronto FC Betting Lines & Picks
In terms of MLS betting picks, home advantage might be with Seattle, but both teams have already upset the odds away from home to reach the final, with Toronto having already won away to New York City FC and Atlanta in this season’s play-offs.
The Match Result betting odds (90-minutes) has the betting line on Seattle set at +113 (2.13) with Sports Interaction, the draw is +278 (3.78) also with Sports Interaction and Toronto can be backed at MLS odds of +300 (4.00) over at bet365 Sportsbook.
Our tip is in the Asian Handicap betting markets, where Toronto +0.5 are -105 (1.95) at 888Sport. That equates to a winning bet provided Toronto avoid defeat in 90-minutes.
MLS Betting Pick: Asian Handicap – Toronto FC +0.5 @ -105 (1.95) with 888Sport