Senegal vs Algeria Prediction & Betting Odds - African Cup Of Nations Preview
July 17, 2019
These two teams have already met once at the group stage of this year’s tournament, with a Youcef Belaili goal just after the interval giving Algeria a 1-0 win.
Senegal required extra-time before overcoming Tunisia 1-0 courtesy of a Dylan Bronn own goal in the semi-finals. It was a game in which both teams missed a penalty late on in the regulation 90 minutes.
Taking aside results against Algeria and Tunisia, Senegal has won their remaining four games at the Africa Cup of Nations 2019 without conceding a goal. There’s no arguing with that, but those other four games were against fairly modest opposition in Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and Benin.
- Senegal to win +180 (2.80) $250 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win +195 (2.95) $250 Free Bet
- Algeria to win +190 (2.90) $250 Free Bet
- Senegal to win +170 (2.70) $200* Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win +200 (3.00) $200* Free Bet
- Algeria to win +180 (2.80) $200* Free Bet
- Senegal to win +173 (2.73) $200 Free Bet
- Bet on Draw to win +189 (2.89) $200 Free Bet
- Algeria to win +172 (2.72) $200 Free Bet
Senegal vs Algeria Betting Odds & Tips
There’s almost nothing to choose between the teams odds in the match betting going into this game, with Senegal at +170 (2.70) with bet365, the draw at +200 (3.00) at bet365 and Algeria at +180 (2.80) also with bet365.
As for our ACON Final predictions, those match odds could be fairly accurate in what has a definite feel of being a tight game, with the line on the Draw (90 minutes) representing the best value and being the betting pick.
Africa Cup Of Nations Final Pick: Match Result (90 mins) – Draw @ +200 (3.00) with bet365