Tampa Bay Lightning vs Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Preview
February 25, 2020
Anthony Cirelli, Ondrej Palat and Brayden Point scored for the Lightning, while Andrei Vasilevskiy made 34 saves.
The Lightning average 3.53 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 2.76 (GA). Nikita Kucherov leads the way for Tampa Bay in terms of goals, points and assists, with 29, 75 and 46 respectively. They are 20-7-2 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Tampa Bay Lightning to win at -189 (1.53) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at +160 (2.60) $250 Free Bet
- Tampa Bay Lightning to win at -189 (1.53) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at +160 (2.60) $200 Free Bet
- Tampa Bay Lightning to win at -185 (1.54) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at +165 (2.65) $200 Free Bet
- Tampa Bay Lightning to win at -179 (1.56) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at +165 (2.65) $250 Free Bet
Toronto also lost heavily in their last game, beaten 6-3 on home-ice by the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday night.
The Toronto goals came from Alexander Kerfoot, Pierre Engvall and John Tavares, while Frederik Andersen stopped 41 shots.
To make matters worse, the Hurricanes had to rely upon the on-call emergency goalkeeper, the 42 year-old David Ayres, following injuries to both their regular goalies during the game.
The Maple Leafs average 3.48 GPG, while allowing 3.27 (GA). Auston Matthews has 43 goals and 73 points for Toronto, while Mitch Marner has registered 46 assists. They are 16-14-1 on the road.
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Betting Lines & Prediction
This is the first of a five game run on home-ice for the Lightning and, despite a couple of recent losses, they are the tips in NHL predictions to win this game.